Software Security Engineer
- Information Security
- Full time
- Lausanne, Switzerland
What you'll be doing:
- Lead the threat modeling process.
- Design the security of the SwissBorg platform.
- Design and lead the implementation of SwissBorg’s Wallet service.
- Advocate security and secure practices throughout SwissBorg.
- Work closely with software engineers in dedicated engineering groups to influence and create new designs, architectures, and standards.
- Develop technical solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Perform technical security assessments, code audits and design reviews.
What we need from you:
- Knowledge in general cryptography (symmetric/asymmetric encryption, hash functions, signatures, BIP32/39/44 standards, etc)
- Knowledge in Software Engineering - Computer Science fundamentals
- Experience with distributed systems
- Programming experience with C, Rust, Java or Scala Cloud Engineering - experience with AWS, solid understanding of security practices Software Architecture - understanding of synchronous/asynchronous microservice & data architectures