Senior UX/UI Designer Mobile App
- UI Design
- Full time
- Oakland, United States
- Take on complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for new OG customers
- Collaborate closely with teams of Researchers, Engineers, and Product Managers throughout the design process—from crafting user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes.
- Anticipate what new users need and ensure that the final product delights them.
- Furthermore, develop a vision of product evolution with changing user needs.
- Produce and maintain artifacts that help the team understand the product and business contexts, such as personas, scenarios, and user story maps.
- Develop wireframes, prototypes, pattern library entries, and other artifacts that communicate the user experience.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Interactive Design, Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction, related field, or equivalent experience 4+ years experience in creating elegant and compelling designs with attention to microinteractions in use in mobile apps (Android and iOS)
- Experience in creating user flows, process flows and storyboards and up-to-date with UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly proficient with design tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Highly proficient with interactive prototyping tools (Framer, Principle, Origami, Invision Studio, etc.)