Senior Software Engineer (Blockchain Engineer)
- Software Engineer
- Full time
- Toronto, Canada
Who we are....
At AION, we are looking for bright intelligent minds who will contribute in defining the future of Blockchain technology. Being bold, taking risks and moving fast is in our DNA. Living on the cutting edge of technology, we come to work everyday with unbounded enthusiasm for pushing the boundaries of what's possible with Blockchain technology. AION is multi-tier blockchain platform designed to address unsolved questions of scalability, privacy, and interoperability. We started as a Nuco Networks in 2016 developing blockchain applications and in Oct 2017 started building Blockchain decentralized infrastructure – AION. We have successfully launched our Mainnet open source platform in May 2018. Based on our financial stability, we are very comfortable with our rapid global expansion in Toronto, Barbados and Shanghai-China. Our Team grew from 30 members in Feb 2018 to 63 globally in July 2018 and still growing. Our team is comprised of extremely talented Engineers with sharp minds, many Master’s and Ph.D members.
We have an incredible story to tell... check us out
Introducing AION: https://aion.network/about/
Press re AION: https://aion.network/news/#interviews
Meet our Team: https://aion.network/team/
How you will contribute...
- Ensure alignment of applications with core business objectives.
- Work with the product and engineering team to build and manage the various products and tools that interface with AION blockchain.
- Create and manage Smart Contracts for blockchain-based applications and tools.
- Engage with internal and external partners to identify emerging technology, automation, operations and security that help align business needs.
- Work with clients to brainstorm and prototype blockchain application ideas.
What we are looking for...
- Strong educational background in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Experience in React is preferred but not a must
- Experience in software versioning and Github Worklflow
- Familiar with common algorithms and design patterns
- Ethereum smart contract coding (solidity) is desired but not a must
- Blockchain knowledge is desired
Competencies we desire...
- Creativity & innovation (4/5)
- Engineering / technical mindset (4/5)
- Extreme ownership (5/5)
- Leading with passion (5/5)
- Thinking big (3/5)
Must be eligible to work for any Employer in the respective Country. We thank all applicants but based on key specifications of the role, only qualified applicants will be contacted. APPLY Links: http://aion.humi.ca/job-board/IT/587