Senior Product Manager
- Project Manager
- Full time
- Oakland, United States
- Completely own your products from ideation, through development, to launch, growth and maintenance.
- Lead and align cross functional partners and teams: engineers, designers, analysts, marketers, business partners and operations to drive a shared vision.
- Communicate, with clarity, roadmaps, priorities, experiments and decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences from partner teams to executive levels.
- Minimum three years of relevant experience
- MBA preferred
- Experience building roadmaps, managing product backlogs, and working closely with engineers and designers to build new products
- Strong critical thinking skills with ability to challenge the norms
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- This position is located in Oakland, CA