Senior Node.js Software Developer
- Front-end Developer
- Full time
● You are formally trained with a strong academic record (CS degree preferred)
● You have some familiarity with common frontend frameworks (Vue, Angular or React), Webpack, and have an understanding of HTML and CSS
● You have experience with REST API integrations
● You have a strong working knowledge of version control software, more specifically Git.
● You are able to see the big picture and work together with frontend developers to provide solutions that work smoothly from the user's perspective, and in that, you like to take on responsibility.
● You are able to address hidden complexities and uncertainties early on and discuss them with the project owner.
● You are able to anticipate problems and challenges and contribute to the planning and effort estimation for new features and tasks.
● You are able to organize and self-direct to get things done