Senior Front-end Developer
- Front-end Developer
- Full time
- London, United Kingdom
- Collaboratively work with cross-discipline teams to deliver enterprise grade products Work with business and project management teams to translate existing and new client requirements into technical specifications
- Engineer effective web applications
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
Core skills and experience:
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Desirable Experience with remote pair programming is a plus
- Prototyping tools such as inVision, Sketch Mobile technologies, including Swift, iOS, Android SDK React Native
- Working for an award winning company, for an award winning leader. (Take a look at what our CEO Leanne Kemp has been up to!)
- Working with technology on the forefront of innovation.
- Flexibility - in how you go about getting your job done.
- Autonomy - the team at Everledger believe in supporting and providing resources for your great ideas! True autonomy is at the heart of our culture.
- Opportunities for international travel - (Japan, USA, China, Australia - to name a few!)
- The opportunity for professional growth from wide scope roles and a rapidly scaling start-up.
- A positive atmosphere with our family of passionate people who love tech!