Senior Business Developer
- Business Development
- Full time
- Berlin, Germany
- You will be responsible for identifying, securing, and/or managing relationships with organizations outside of the company that helps other key functions at the company achieve their respective goals.
- Partners Ecosystem – building or joining an ecosystem of partners, third party vendors, co-marketing partners, technology partners, evangelists, industry experts, and plug-ins providers that revolve around the company’s core technologies and product offerings
- Marketplace – create and manage a program that allows 3rd-party developers to build applications that integrate with the company’s core product / platform
- Integration – work with Product to identify potential partners and then close and manage these relationships
- Strategic – work alongside the CEO to explore potential partnerships, with both tactical goals (drive revenue) and long-term goals (investment or acquisition) in mind
- Promote the company’s products/services through addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Coordinate discovery for new projects on existing accounts
- You are an organized and detailed person.
- You are smart, creative, and think well on your feet
- You have proven working experience as a business development manager in the software space with B2B and enterprise projects Understand partner and market needs.
- Understand trends in the marketplace that may impact company’s and partner’s leverage and needs.
- Fluency in negotiations, and enjoy the process of getting to the right outcome
- Excellent written and verbal English and communication skills
- Ability to travel 25-50+% required depending on your location.
What we offer:
- Full ownership of the area, freedom to experiment, opportunity to learn new things in an ever developing area.
- Work with ambitious, open-minded professionals, eager the make a change in the field.
- Competitive compensation package, including a flexible holiday & travel policy.