Scala Backend Engineer
- Back-end Developer
- Full time
- Lausanne, Switzerland
- You are experienced in functional programming.
- An expertise in Scala is mandatory.
- You know about the CQRS/Event Sourcing architecture.
- You are experienced with JVM technologies and have a good understanding of RDBMS (ideally PostgreSQL).
- Experience with Cassandra or Kafka is a nice to have.
3) Distributed Systems.
- You know how to design and build distributed systems, microservices and cloud architectures (preferably on AWS).
- You have knowledge about running systems in production, monitor them and troubleshoot them if necessary.
5) Code Quality.
- You are familiar with writing well tested & reusable code and add documentation where necessary.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and entrepreneurial thinking - customer value should be your key driver.
- Holder MSc or PhD
- Experience in the finance industry a plus
- Fluent in English - written as well as spoken. French is a plus.
- Flexible, proactive, organized, detail-oriented and entrepreneurial