- Full time
- New York City, United States
As Sales Representative, you will:
- Cultivate a pipeline of clients and manage relationships with them through phone calls, emails, social media, and networking events.
- Implement sales strategies that meet and exceed recruitment goals.
- Regularly communicate with major partners demonstrating expertise and providing insight into the market.
- Build effective relationships and trust with clients and potential clients.
- Listen to clients and uncover their needs, and educate them about the products and services that are most appropriate for their situation.
- Onboard new clients to the Paxful platform.
- Know the Paxful platform thoroughly, and be able to give demos and walkthroughs of the product on the fly to potential new high volume users.
- Use the client relationship software (CRM) to analyze user data and keep track of current partnerships.
- Research, design and implement targeted sales strategies.
- Represent Paxful in a professional manner at industry events and conferences, and be an ambassador for our brand.
- Attend events to stay on-top of the latest trends and developments in the field and become a subject matter expert on cryptocurrency.
- Travel nationally and locally up to 30% of the time.
- Perform other duties as assigned, and support the Head of Sales in projects as needed.
- 2 years of experience in sales, account management, customer service, or other related experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong problem-solving skills. Well developed interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, handle ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel, Google Applications, and CRM tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Technology, Marketing, or related field.
- Experience working in the cryptocurrency industry in a relevant role.
- Startup experience.
- Accessible office in the Financial District
- Flexible hours
- Competitive salary, with the option of payment in bitcoin
- Premium covered healthcare insurance, including dental and vision
- Catered lunch and dinner daily
- Gym membership of your choice
- Sponsored sports nutrition and health-related activities
- Paid maternity/paternity leave including a special one-time bonus to support newborn
- Commuter benefits
- Training and professional development resources
- Paid company retreats