Regional Operations Manager
- Full time
- Brisbane, Australia
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Fulfil your role as a senior member of the APAC team, and take change of many aspects of business operations, including:
Effectively adapt and deploy global processes locally, supporting the global COO and CFO and local Head of Country to run a successful APAC region.
- Enable effective onboarding to a rapidly scaling staff base, including training and efficient use of all relevant organisational tools, applications and processes.
- Manage local financial operations including payroll, receipting and reimbursements, invoices and payments.
- Manage a range of external service providers including accountants, serviced offices, visa and travel partners, and more.
- Support internal communication processes that aligns with global approach and supports the communication objectives of the Head of Country.
- Be a local point of leadership in the Brisbane office and champion a culture and work environment that is productive and enjoyable.
- Provide support for the coordination, facilitation and creation of any necessary reporting that enables Regional team routines including monthly meetings and planning sessions; and global management reporting.
- 7 years proven experience of business management or similar background
- Provide relevant support to ensure compliance and operational risks are identified and managed well.
- University degree
- Good understanding of data analysis & process improvement methods
- Accounting fundamentals Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Proficient with MS Office or similar packages