Project Manager | Client Solutions (Brisbane)
- Project Manager
- Full time
- Brisbane, Australia
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support pre-sales efforts in communicating the value proposition for the Everledger platform and understand how it can be applied to address specific customer needs.
- Meet with customers to drive their adoption and value realization, and to identify areas of improvement for our platform, organization, and process. Be the leading point of reference for clients during the delivery lifecycle of a project.
- Project management and execution
- Break down complex client deliverables into manageable tasks and coordinate the delivery with the technical team (e.g. with Solutions Architects, Developers using tools like JIRA and Confluence)
- Provide accurate and current project documentation (technical and non-technical)
- Serve as a subject matter expert in the customer's business process and be able to break down processes into manageable steps
- Track, monitor and evaluate the project deliveries from a customer experience and internal technical capability.
- Anticipate scope changes and project roadblocks
- Ensure project governance and controls are implemented; risks are identified and managed.
- Overall end-to-end accountability for delivery of large scale projects/program's to agreed standards.
- internal process improvement
- Provide feedback on and suggested improvement to systems, tools and processes to improve overall project management effectiveness and the needs of a fast growing business.
- In time, coach and support newer Project Managers to onboard, and contribute to the overall PM team to resolve obstacles and advance their skill sets.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and team skills, with a commitment to professionalism and client services.
- Excellent time-management, a self-starter who is hardworking, well-organized and able to manage numerous projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written skills and project documentation work.
- Possess strong business judgement, influencing skills, leadership and integrity.
- Demonstrated competency with project management and methodology (particularly for technical projects) including: scoping, issue & risk identification, general management, tracking dependencies, user acceptance testing, and communication of overall project status.
- Experience of working with product management teams, including coordination of multiple internal work streams including development teams, marketing, sales, finance, customer support, legal and analytics.
- Ability to facilitate the resolution of challenging business/technology problems.
- Ability to travel as required (predominantly domestic).