PR & Communications Manager
- Customer Service
A PR & Communications Manager to work on scaling our marketing, brand and growth activities globally. You’ll help to shape, deliver and execute our marketing, PR and communications strategy working closely with the global Community Management team.
As PR & Comms Manager you will be …
- Distilling key messages from across the business and using these to inform communication plans
- Develop with the Head of Marketing to define and support a conference and events strategy
- Owning the Radix social channels and working with the Community team on creating a social strategy
- Building strong relationships with key journalists across national, international and broadcast media, social bloggers and vloggers, influencers as well as the specialist financial trade press.
- Act as the first point of contact for in-bound and out-bound, day-to-day press engagement; arranges and staffs media meetings
- Managing all Platforms - Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Telegram and Youtube. Helping to design and implement social media strategies that align with the company goals.
- Manage media training requirements and understand who is best placed to speak on behalf of the company in given situations
- Being proactive and identifying news hooks from the organisation, writing commentary for both internal and external audiences/channels
- Support delivery of events for media and the community
- Proven experience in PR and communications, ideally within a startup or scaleup
- Experience in dealing with global and regional business media
- Experience in social media communications, strategy and analysis
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, with ability to articulate complex ideas to a range of audiences, simply.
What we offer:
- A chance to be part of the hottest and best ICO project of 2018/2019;
- Be your own boss;
- A fulfilling, challenging and flexible work experience;
- Performance-based bonuses;
- Flexible working hours;
- You can work remotely;
- Practically unlimited professional and career growth opportunities.
- Salary range
- A percentage of ICO tokens and funds raised