Mobile Developer (React Native)
- Software Developer
- Full time
- Lisbon, Portuguese Republic / Remote
We are looking for an experienced mobile developer that can help our team to grow in numbers and knowledge, as we build UTRUST product to be used by our partners. If you see yourself fit in the below requirements description, are passionate about building products and working with bright and highly productive teams, this role could be a great match. Our payment platform is paired with a mobile cryptocurrencies wallet to facilitate payments in our ecosystem. Our goal is to offer the best wallet in the market in what concerns user experience and security. You will be developing an app that includes a wallet for holding of cryptocurrencies, a payment flow integrated with UTRUST payment platform, a crypto deposit interface, a KYC flow for the user.
- You have experience in developing both for iOS and Android, using React Native and Swift stack.
- You are expected to work closely with the rest of the Product team, as well coordinate with other developers working directly with the Wallet product.
- You will not only coding but designing the infrastructure and technical approach to guarantee the necessary for the mobile security required for this kind of project.
- Security is one of your biggest concerns. We practice and follow security and privacy by design so we should feel the same.
- Also familiar with iOS SDK and/or Android SDK. You will be working with Swift and/or hybrid code, bridging headers, etc., and developing and applying object-oriented (OO) concepts
- Given the nature of UTRUST platform and products, it is important to have experience writing multithreaded and networked apps.
- You shall excel in writing tests, and code debugging and analysis (using for instance Instruments). And able to deal with application submission/provisioning process.
- We aim to bring the simplest app to store and make payment with crypto, so you need to have the experience and passion for delivering exceptional UX.
- As a remote team, you should excel in communication skills in both technical and non-technical discussions.