Lead 3D Character Artist
- Graphic Designer
- Full time
- New York City, United States
What do we require from you?
- At least 3+ years of working experience in gaming as a Character Artist or Modeler with credit on at least one shipped title.
- BFA is preferred.
- Must possess good artistic skills and a working knowledge of 2D/3D art production.
- Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines.
- Strong interest in computer/video games and blockchain collectibles industry.
- Working knowledge of Maya is mandatory.
- Understanding of physically based material systems and rendering.
- Experience with Substance Painter/Designer.
- Experience with Marvelous Designer.
- Experience with high polygon sculpting in ZBrush.
- Strong 2D digital painting and/or drawing skills in Photoshop.
- Experience with modern real-time 3D engines (Unity or Unreal)
- Rigging experience not required, but a plus.
Additional art skills are preferred:
- Fine arts skills, including drawing and painting; traditional sculpting; strong figure drawing skills that demonstrate a deep understanding of human anatomy and proportion.
- Ability to mentor others by being a team player, organized and creative.