Korean Community Manager
- Social Media
- Full time
- Tokyo, Japan
- Creating and translating reports, articles and marketing presentations.
- Managing Kakao and local social media channels
- Creating and participating to local events in Korea Helping to building partnerships with Korean blockchain companies
Key skills & experience required:
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Great project manager and leader Well presented, polite and tactful with a good telephone manner
- A strong administrator with accuracy and attention to detail
- Organization, planning and prioritizing — good time management
- Proactive and shows initiative — a self-starter
- An interest and understanding of fashion and brand retail
- A good level of IT skills- Excel, word and Outlook
- Relevant experience in a company operating at a similar level
- Fluent in Korean, English and Japanese is a plus.
- Freedom to create, build the brand and the company you always dreamed of
- Handsome bonus based on our meritocratic system.
- It’s your opportunity to step up and grow superfast, and work with an amazing decentralized team of experts in crypto, investments, coding, AI, psychology, and business.
- Excellent package; fast progression.