Junior Quantitative Crypto Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Full time
- Tokyo, Japan
- Independently conducting quantitative and qualitative analytics, and design and execute complex modeling projects.
- Lead efforts in development or enhancement of models, blockchain architectures, analytic processes or system approaches.
- Clearly, write all activities and produces research papers, white papers and articles.
Key skills & experience required:
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Great project manager and leader Well presented, polite and tactful with a good telephone manner
- A strong administrator with accuracy and attention to detail
- Organization, planning and prioritizing — good time management
- Proactive and shows initiative — a self-starter
- An interest and understanding of fashion and brand retail
- A good level of IT skills- Excel, word and Outlook Relevant experience in a company operating at a similar level
- Business level English and fluency in Japanese
- Freedom to create, build a research architecture and the company you always dreamed of.
- Handsome bonus based on our meritocratic system.
- It’s your opportunity to step up and grow super fast, and work with an amazing decentralized team of experts in crypto, investments, coding, AI, psychology, and business;
- Excellent package; fast progress.