iOS Software Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Full time
- Kyiv, Ukraine
- 3+ years of hands-on IOS mobile application development in Swift;
- Solid expertise with CoreData, GCD, URLSession, Alamofire, large data sets and data-driven applications;
- Experience scaling a mobile application to a large user base;
- Thorough understanding of memory management, persistence, concurrency and parallelism on iOS platform;
- Experience managing mobile CI process, release deployments, supporting products in production, versioning and migration;
- Experience with unit and functional testing, debugging, and performance tuning;
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and latest interface guidelines;
- Experience of leading a team of developers is a plus.
- Develop and implement mobile application solutions for IOS mobile devices.
- Participates and contributes to all phases in building new digital products, including programming, defect correction, unit testing, code review, and deployment planning.
- Work in an agile development environment.
- Production monitoring and support as needed.
- Provides expertise on mobile current standards and cutting edge technologies and frameworks.
- Partners closely with product owner to define user requirements.
- Provides estimates for the work plan.
- Assists in producing and executes on well-documented technical designs.
- Advises on best practices for mobile UI design for the iOS platform.