Information Security Officer
- Information Security
- Full time
- Kyiv, Ukraine
- Manage the daily operation and implementation of the IT security strategy, oversee the management of the IT security department and provide leadership to the team;
- Conduct a continuous assessment of current IT security practices and systems and identify areas for improvement;
- Running security audits and risk assessments;
- Deliver new security technology approaches and implement next generation solutions;
- Ensure compliance and governance are met;
- Drive change projects and build new IT capabilities;
- Ensure business continuity;
- Oversee the investigation of reported security breaches;
- Educate the organization about the latest security strategies and technologies;
- Manage the IT security budget and communicate with the appropriate parties.
- Experience related to information protection, cybersecurity, risk management, and IT (10+);
- Experience in a management role (4+);
- Experience with information security management frameworks such as ISO/IEC 27001, ITIL, COBIT and NIST;
- Experience with relevant legal and regulatory requirements such as Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and Payment Card Industry/Data Security Standard;
Will be an advantage:
- Experience in Project Management.
- Experience with Hybrid Cloud-based information protection.