Head of Sales
- Full time
- New York City, United States
As the Head of Sales, you will:
- Take initiative to generate ideas for establishing new partnerships.
- Define Paxful’s product offering, customer base and competitive advantage.
- Support all aspects of deal execution including: prioritize partners, strategic and product assessment, structure transactions, and negotiate contracts to close deals.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of clients, and take responsibility for the relationship throughout all stages.
- Know the Paxful platform thoroughly, and be able to give demos and walkthroughs of the product on the fly to potential new high volume users.
- Lead and manage a team of Sales Representatives. Conduct quarterly business reports presenting relevant information to show metrics and possible growth opportunities.
- Use client relationship software (CRM) to analyze user data and keep track of current partnerships.
- Keep abreast of industry related knowledge and developments, and conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Improve sales strategies by identifying risks and inefficiencies, and implement appropriate solutions.
- Represent Paxful in a professional manner at industry events and conferences, and be an ambassador for our brand.
- Travel up to 30% of the time locally and nationally.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience working in the sales/business development field, preferably in financial technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Well developed interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- Strong interest in cryptocurrencies.
- Mastery in CRM, Microsoft Excel, Google Applications and sales analytics softwares.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Technology, Marketing, or related field.
- Experience working in cryptocurrency industry in a relevant role.
- Startup or entrepreneurship experience.
- Accessible office in the Financial District
- Flexible hours
- Competitive salary, with the option of payment in bitcoin
- Premium covered healthcare insurance, including dental and vision
- Catered lunch and dinner daily
- Gym membership of your choice
- Sponsored sports nutrition and health-related activities
- Paid maternity/paternity leave including a special one-time bonus to support newborn
- Commuter benefits
- Training and professional development resources
- Paid company retreats