Graphic Designer - Internship 6 months
- Graphic Designer
- Full time
- London, United Kingdom
- You will create fresh and innovative digital and print designs, concepts and layouts (web, email marketing, campaign collateral & other);
- Create outstanding marketing materials for our online and offline marketing;
- Assist in the creation of interactive / animated digital documents.
- Motion FX / interactive user experience design.
- Design and production of exciting infographics and branding;
- Translation of complex design briefs into clear and customer-friendly experiences;
- Manage multiple work-streams, priorities and project deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Skills & Abilities:
- One of a kind digital artist with great inspiration around branding at values.
- Great design fundamentals with the ability to both follow and expand on design direction.
- Good image manipulation skills along with strong understanding of typography, layout, and composition.
- Confident with first class interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
Attributes & Experience:
- You believe the team is more important than the individual
- You’re innovative, take the initiative and prefer not to be micromanaged
- Highly organised and disciplinedResilient personality and solution oriented
- Must have 1+ years design experience across multiple channels;
- Experienced in use of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Keynote or PPT;
- Experience with WordPress is a plus;
- Video editing experience;
- A strong portfolio of effective design that you can talk us through.