Full Stack Product Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Full time
The Client Our client is building an all-in-one application for personal finance combining a multi-currency wallet, globally accepted payment card, and a financial services marketplace. On a mission to make money simple – they believe everyone, everywhere should have the power to easily manage their own finances. After a highly successful token sale, they are rapidly expanding their team to create the future of finance.
It is all about autonomy and complete ownership – everyone takes full responsibility for their own work. So instead of a corporate hierarchy with more layers than an onion, they work in small independent teams. And it’s up to every team to make the calls. You say what you want to create, you validate your ideas, you set the KPI-s, you track them. Build, measure, learn, and repeat. Of course the superstar team is always there to guide and support, but you lead the way. With great power comes great responsibility, so this doesn’t work for everyone. But if you value freedom, self-governance, and stimulating challenges, this would be a perfect match.
The engineering team
Everybody takes full responsibility of the product quality and every line of code they ship. This means writing automated tests to ensure your code works correctly, doing real-time production monitoring and fixing any issues that come up. There is no manual QA – if CI is green code in master is automatically deployed to production. Today there are 6 engineers with a never-ending passion towards technology, product, and user experience. By the end of next year, the team is planned to grow at least 7x – this is your chance to be on board early and create the future yourself.
- Fluency in Java (or Kotlin) – Spring Boot is used
- Strong understanding of OOP and Clean Code
- Experience with reactive UI development using React or similar, experience with Flutter is a plus
- Experience with relational databases, SQL and schema design
- A fan of writing unit tests and TDD
- Understanding of RESTful APIs
- Customer focus – you believe that talking to customers is essential to figure out what to build next
- Knowledge of the Lean Startup principles (MVP, Build-Measure-Learn)
- Ability to work independently and deliver your own solutions to problems
Nice to have
- Experience with Devops – setting up infrastructure (AWS) & CI
- Knowledge of payment platforms, crypto & blockchain *thingies*
- Understanding of Agile principles, Scrum/Kanban
- Experience in distributed and concurrent systems, knowing the tradeoffs between stateful/stateless and synchronous/asynchronous architectures
- Be part of an incredible team of people from all over the world;
- Work in a rapidly expanding team and grow your responsibilities in time;
- Immense learning opportunity in Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies;
- Competitive salary, motivation package, and all kinds of small perks to keep you happy with us;
- Environment that encourages self-development, learning, and growth;
- “Work hard, play hard” culture – regular team events from skiing weekends and trekking to happy-hours and board game nights.
In the hear of beautiful Tallinn, the Capital of Estonia. Candidates from all over the world are welcome to apply. Visa and Relocation are provided for. Compensation Depending on the seniority and experience + Equity
Reach out via email email@example.com or via linkedin Michael Shlayen