Full Stack Developer
- Software Developer
- Full time
- New Delhi, India
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Developing dynamic web application(dashboard), prototypes and POC's
- Must know the basics of OSI stack, how the connectivity protocols work and what are the latest standard in IoT communication.
- Experience with RESTful architecture, cloud Functions, RPC, Git.
- Database platform skills like MongoDB, SQL Server.
- Participate in all aspects of an iterative, agile software development process, including scoping, detailed design, effort estimation, coding, testing, debugging, maintenance and support.
- Ability to work in team and participate in brainstorming sessions to contribute ideas and insights.
- Assists product owners and designers in defining the product requirements by offering technical suggestions.
- Open to expanding their competencies into other technology domains, microservices, stream big data processing.
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- REST APIs,
- Networking & TCP/IP,
- MEAN Stack