- Full time
- New York City, United States
As the Financial Assistant, you will:
- Review and validate all invoices before entering bills.
- Monitor and manage accounts payable, process payments, and correspond with clients as necessary.
- Maintain reconciled bank and bitcoin wallet balances, manage all daily bitcoin transactions, and prepare daily reports.
- Identify, analyze, and correct questionable financial activity.
- Prepare and maintain financial records using QuickBooks accounting software including: proper classification and entry of bitcoin transactions and credit card transactions.
- Perform monthly reconciliations of all bitcoin wallets including: coding, classifying, and verifying transactions.
- Enter approved month-end and year-end entries to assist in closing the books and records.
- Create profitability models for new products, features, and ventures within the company.
- Monitor department specific budges.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a bookkeeper, accountant, or other relatable experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, handle ambiguity, and shifting priorities.
- Mastery with Microsoft Excel, QuickBooks, and other financial tools.
- An understanding of how the Bitcoin network operates.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience working in cryptocurrency industry in a relevant role.
- Enterprise experience.
- Accessible office in the Financial District
- Flexible hours
- Competitive salary, with the option of payment in bitcoin
- Premium covered healthcare insurance, including dental and vision
- Catered lunch and dinner daily
- Gym membership of your choice
- Sponsored sports nutrition and health-related activities
- Paid maternity/paternity leave including a special one-time bonus to support newborn
- Commuter benefits
- Training and professional development resources
- Paid company retreats