- Full time
- London, United Kingdom
Roles and Responsibilities:
Support Everledger’s CFO in the following activities:
- Insightful management accounting
- Global company forecasting
- Treasury and liquidity management
- Recommending and implementing improved financial controls and processes
- Acquisition support and integration
- Credit control and supplier management
- Cost management alongside process improvement recommendations and implementation
Typical activities will include:
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Accounting qualification such as ACCA, CIMA or ACA
- 2 years+ experience in industry or practice in a financial role - could be analytical or financial controls based
- Highly analytical & detail oriented
- Highly skilled with Excel (ideally experience with Smartsheets)
- Ability to build financial models
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- Working for an award winning company, for an award winning leader. (Take a look at what our CEO Leanne Kemp has been up to!)
- Working with technology on the forefront of innovation.
- Flexibility - in how, where and when you go about getting your job done.
- Autonomy - the team at Everledger believe in supporting and providing resources for your great ideas! True autonomy is at the heart of our culture.
- Opportunities for international travel.
- The opportunity for professional growth from wide scope roles and a rapidly scaling start-up.
- A positive atmosphere with our family of passionate people who love tech!