DevOps Engineer, Sr
- Full time
- Kyiv, Ukraine
- Interact directly with the company executives on technology aspects;
- Automate infrastructure setup and deploy the application;
- Design a stable built system and consistent deployment in a cluster environment;
- Automate scale up and scale down procedures;
- Manage the gathering, storage, and processing of data;
- Automate deployment in Cloud infrastructure;
- Optimize performance from the Cloud architecture/deployment perspective;
- Establish and maintain a system for configuration management;
- Implement CI/CD practices.
- Experience working in DevOps engineering (3+);
- Experience with Linux (Ubuntu or CentOS);
- Experience with CD/CI concepts and Jenkins;
- Experience with Docker containers;
- Experience with RDBMS (MySQL/MariaDB);
- Experience with AWS infrastructure;
- Upper-intermediate English.
Will be an advantage:
- Experience with Ansible, Chef/Puppet or similar configuration management tools;
- Experience with Apache Kafka;
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Experience with Terraform.