- Business Development
- Full time
- Kyiv, Ukraine
- Manage product development process and guarantee the deadlines are met always on time;
- Co-develop systems and processes for measuring product usage and make recommendations to enhance performance;
- Manage development processes and teams (Development/Delivery/Admin);
- Work closely with Team Leaders from different departments to ensure proper workflow and compliance with the existing processes;
- Be involved in budgeting, hiring, competing for resources and space, writing reports, accounting etc.;
- Manage customer expectations, handle complaints (real or imagined) and provide critical customer contacts;
- Report the project status to various stake holders on an as needed bases;
- Mark the release in the code archive, prepare and test installers, write and distribute release notes and make sure the right people have access to the new release;
- Review, evaluate and enhance the current product offering.
- Experience in managing development processes and teams (7+);
- Experience working in an international product development company (5+);
- Experience with Six Sigma methodology;
- Scrum Certification.
Will be an advantage:
- Spoken Russian or Ukrainian.