- Business Development
- Full time
- New York City, United States
You may find yourself doing all of the following:
- Creating technical content for publication on our blog and other channels to show developers how to implement specific solutions or use our SDK code base.
- Organizing and volunteering at local and international developer events.
- Speaking and sharing your expertise at user groups and conferences.
- Educating and empowering developers through technical workshops and webinars.
- Writing production-quality code and contributing to both hashgraph and non-hashgraph tools, applications, examples, and other projects.
- Building strategic relationships and partnerships with individuals, companies and organizations that serve the same communities we do.
- Gathering and socializing product feedback that will inform engineering, sales, and marketing decision making.
- Advocating on behalf of our development community, and making sure their voice is represented in strategic decisions.
- Supporting our developers wherever they are, on forums, social media and everywhere in between.