- Full time
- United States / Remote
- Provide counseling on general legal issues, identify and guard against legal risks;
- Provide corporate governance;
- Draft, review, and negotiate a wide range of internal documents, corporate agreements and related documentation;
- Provide support with private entrepreneur registration;
- Identify, escalate and resolve legal issues as appropriate;
- Perform legal research as required and report legal consequences using knowledge of legal precedent;
- Represent the company before state authorities;
- Deal with intellectual property issues/expertise;
- Interact with internal departments.
- Experience in corporate legal practice with US or Western Europe clients (7+);
- Experience with laws and regulations pertaining to corporate, tax, labor, civil and contract laws;
- Experience drafting corporate contracts including master service agreements, software development agreements, outsourcing agreements, confidentiality agreements;
- Law Degree Diploma.