Chief Financial Officer
- Full time
- Berlin, Germany
- Drive the company’s financial planning
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s assets and liabilities Lead diversification strategy of assets across fiat, cryptocurrencies, real estate, ETFs, and other financial instruments.
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and corporate structuring across multiple jurisdictions
- Ensure cash flow as appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
- Establish and manage vendor relationships with banks and third party service providers
- Prepare and fine tune reliable forecasting reports
- Ensure compliance with the international law and company policies
- This is a project based role, where you will be guiding the company strategy and working with our in-house team to achieve company wide objectives
- You will be supported by a full time in-house accountant
- Proven experience as CFO or relevant role
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of financial management software
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Analytical mind CPA is a strong advantage
- BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field;
- MBA is a plus
What we offer:
- Full ownership of the area, freedom to experiment, opportunity to learn new things in an ever developing area.
- Work with ambitious, open-minded professionals, eager to make a change in the field.
- Competitive compensation package.