- Business Analyst
- Full time
- Berlin, Germany
- Research & analyse blockchain projects from business and technological perspectives
- Evaluate technology options and figure out how they can be used for various business problems.
- Part of your role is determining what that competitive landscape looks like, what the hot technology trends are, what they mean, where they are going and how they can be leveraged in various problem scenarios
- Gather and analyze large amounts of information quickly, effectively and develop compelling, insightful recommendations
- Work with the product team to understand product requirements.
- Assist with documenting requirements and user stories
- Communicate and translate business requirements to a development team
- Prepare business cases, use cases and process flows Lead workshops to elicit and understand business requirements
- Analyze and document business processes highlighting gaps between current and desired functionality
- Be able to independently review technology stacks, code, architecture, and github repositories would be a bonus point.
- Bachelor degree, with preference given to Business majors
- 2+ years of experience in business analysis
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Understanding of business and IT processes