- Software Engineer
- Full time
- Bengaluru, India
- The ideal candidate should possess well understanding of developing applications in different blockchain platforms such as Dapps, Smart Contracts, Ethereum, Bitcoin and other distributed computing environments.
- Experience on Smart contract and Solidity, development tools for Ethereum (testrpc, geth, Web3, eth_lightwallet, etc.) is a plus.
- Knowledge of the available tools in the market which offer blockchain solutions
- Experience in solution building for customers around blockchain technology Encryption techniques used in Blockchain
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Development Responsibilities
- Understanding of Bitcoins, its origin and progress over the last few years
- Hands-on technical exposure to blockchain technologies such as Ethereum, Hyperledger, Ripple earn how to design and develop in the emerging space of distributing computing applications.
- Keep up to date on emerging capabilities in this fast growing area and identify where and how new capabilities can be applied.
- Think through and anticipate how hackers and others may attempt to subvert or mis-use applications
- Contribute to company's internal knowledge base on best practices in this emerging technology area.