Blockchain Developer, Ethereum
- Computer Programmer
- Full time
- New Delhi, India
- Research, Design, develop and test Blockchain Technologies, Ethereum centric.
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve.
- Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic.
- Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals.
- Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones.
- Build around use cases, depending on the application requirement.
- Work on Private Ethereum deployments, cloud-based services, and microservices based architecture.
- Provide thought leadership and engage with customers, analysts
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Strong software development background.
- Experience working with large codebases.
- Experience working with open-source projects.
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with basic cryptography
- Familiarity with P2P networks
- Strong knowledge of blockchains, technological awareness.
- Passion for building a strong Engineering culture, operational excellence & innovation.
- Must have experience with some combination of following DLT related technologies: Go, Ethereum, Solidity, Truffle, web3.js, Geth.
- Must have excellent communication, presentation skills, and business acumen