Blockchain Developer at AnyLedger
- Software Developer
- Full time
- Berlin, Germany
AnyLedger is a fast growing and Berlin based startup. We aim to be the best platform for every company interested in leveraging blockchain technology in IoT. We proudly apply the scientific method in every single aspect of our journey. We value hard work, ambition, cultural curiosity and flat hierarchies.
We are looking for a Blockchain Developer to join our team and help us bridge the physical world to the blockchain. You will be responsible for the whole blockchain part of the AnyLedger stack. Initially you will work with Ethereum, HyperLedger and IPFS nodes.
- Handling smart contracts and interactions with different blockchain implementations (namely Ethereum and HyperLedger)
- Further improve our decentralized device management solution
- Previous Ethereum web3 API experience
- Previous HyperLedger experience
- Interest in IoT security space
- Previous startup experience
- Berlin based
Benefits of Working at AnyLedger
- Young and fast growing startup. A lot to learn, a lot of responsibilities and a lot of fun!
- Flexible compensation plans, based on tokens and equity.
- Flexible vacation, you decide when and how long you take a break.
- Deeply rooted in the Berlin startup scene: meetups, events and workshops. To apply, please send us your GitHub repo, one-pager CV and links/references to past projects.