- Back-end Developer
- Full time
- Bengaluru, India
What you will be working on:
You will take up the responsibility of building out scalable, high performance, robust and reliable backend systems for the Mudrex platform like...
• Dataservice Infrastructure
-- Build core reusable infrastructure that provides a unified access layer for storing and retrieving core trading data. The Dataservice is a shared multi-tenant service that forms the backbone of several of Mudrex features.
• Trading Infrastructure
–- Build Mudrex's core trading platform infrastructure for all cryptocurrencies.
What we are looking for in you:
- 2+ years of experience in Python and backend technologies
- Design and architect performant, reliable, secure apis and data management systems
- Good working knowledge of design patterns
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- The skills that we consider: Python, Flask, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Kafka, Elasticsearch, AWS
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment.
- Experience designing fault-tolerant distributed systems
- Experience with data pipelines
- Experience with Celery
- Experience with Cassandra, Redis, Memcached or MySQL
- Contributions to the open-source community