Backend Developer at AnyLedger
- Software Developer
- Full time
- Berlin, Germany
AnyLedger is a fast growing and Berlin based startup. We aim to be the best platform for every company interested in leveraging blockchain technology in IoT. We proudly apply the scientific method in every single aspect of our journey. We value hard work, ambition, cultural curiosity and flat hierarchies.
We are looking for a Backend Developer to join our team and help us bridge the physical world to the blockchain. You will be responsible for a crucial piece of the AnyLedger stack, namely Kubernetes deployments which talk to Ethereum, HyperLedger and IPFS nodes. Support for other blockchain projects is in the pipeline as well.
- Integrate LWM2M protocol (its Leshan implementation) with decentralized services
- Maintain our React web app for wallet/device management.
- Take care of our Kubernetes/Docker deployments.
- Further improve our decentralized device management solution
- Confidence with Kubernetes/Docker deployments.
- Developed React web apps before
- Experience with Leshan and LWM2M protocol
- Experience with Ethereum web3 API
- Experience with IPFS
- Interest in IoT security space
- Previous startup experience
- Previous connections and projects in the blockchain space
- Berlin based
Benefits of Working at AnyLedger
- Young and fast growing startup. A lot to learn, a lot of responsibilities and a lot of fun!
- Flexible compensation plans, based on tokens and equity.
- Flexible vacation, you decide when and how long you take a break.
- Deeply rooted in the Berlin startup scene: meetups, events and workshops. To apply, please send us your GitHub repo, one-pager CV and links/references to past projects.